With the increasing demands required globally, it can be hard to keep up with all the global standards, compliance obligations and regulatory reporting deadlines. We help global investors focus on investing and preserving capital in a sustainable and compliant manner by ensuring you meet your regulatory compliance and tax compliance obligations. Meeting those obligations requires the support of a global, responsive and experienced corporate services provider. With over 2,800 people in 23 strategic locations, operating across multiple time zones, we are perfectly placed to help.
Our regulatory compliance teams, keep abreast of the ever-changing compliance landscape to ensure you meet your obligations under legislation such as the Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI), the Common Reporting Standard (CRS), the UK and US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Acts (FATCA). Europe has the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and registers of beneficial ownership have now been introduced in Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg and The Netherlands (as well as in many other EU countries). Individual jurisdictions can also apply different Anti-Money Laundering (AML) guidelines.
Companies of all sizes face tax developments around the world. Understanding the impact of these developments on business operations, in various countries globally and on cross-border transactions such as the EU Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive (ATAD), OECD’s base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS) and DAC6, is required. We have international tax compliance professionals with extensive experience and a practical approach.
Our regulatory compliance and tax compliance services include:
- Execution of formal registration with local authorities.
- Assistance with other functions as per corporate governance criteria.
- Supply of corporate secretarial services.
- Assistance with qualified staff recruitment and training.
- Efficient management of correspondence and communications.
- Maintenance of accurate financial accounts and records available for inspection at any time.
- Implementation of most efficient structure for tax compliance.
- Provision of specific and global solutions for tax efficiency.
- VAT and corporate tax returns service for companies and individuals.
- Correspondence with tax authorities.
- International holding structures.
- Intellectual Property Rights.